Sunday, August 2, 2009

Renewing Your Mortgage

I want to explain the reality of mortgage renewals for you and save you thousands of dollars in interest over the course of your mortgage.


A renewal happens when the term of your current mortgage becomes due and your current lender sends you an offer to renew the mortgage with them. This is the standard practice used by banks today.


Often these lenders will issue renewals and quote rates on various types of mortgages, for example 1 year fixed, 3 year fixed and 5 year fixed. Do they give you, their valued customer their best rate when they send you these renewals? NO they don't! The banks hope that the consumer will simply think that they have to sign this renewal and send it back to them.


I urge you all, talk to me first! As a mortgage agent with access to over 30 lenders, I can almost always get you a better rate on your renewal. Allow me to show you if you are getting a good deal or not from your old lender. Normally not! Your bank has only one lender, themselves. As a mortgage agent, I work for you, the client, not the bank. I have almost 30 different lenders to choose from to meet your unique needs.


Contact me when you are renewing or refinancing your mortgage, http://www.marywozny.com/ or email mwozny@mortgagealliance.com.


Warmly,
Mary Wozny

No comments: